Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Catwalk, Regency style


Fashion in the era before jeans!!  Here is my gorgeous husband and I dressed in Regency outfits of the early 1800s period, parading around at Attingham Park, Shrewsbury.

This is the first post for my new blog, and I am about as competent as a Regency lady at this!  I'm better at fluttering the fan.

This is just one of my "adventures in style" about looking good and feeling good as a woman "of a certain age."   Further adventures in later posts, once I come back to this century.

Love from England,
Rosemary

2 comments:

The Style Crone said...

Rose, I love your blog!!!!!! Great photo and your writing is exquisite. Congratulations! The Style Crone.

Rosemary the Shopper said...

Thanks Judith! Your comments make me feel as though I've won an Oscar!!