Wednesday 7 September 2011

Is My Camera Lost, Misplaced or Gone off into the Ether?

Well, what a drag.  Can't post any photos today, as my camera has gone on holiday (somewhere!) without me.  I presume I've just misplaced it somewhere in the house, although this isn't an encouraging thought.

Given that I haven't any photos to show, I'll have to fall back on my old stand-by: the 50 word story.  Here's another one.

The Cost of Maintenance

Joanne was accustomed to getting her nails done, her hair coloured, her face toned.

Harvey loved it.

Yet when they married, he complained.

"Well, dear," she said, "You have a beautiful wife who adores you.  Would you like another type of wife?"

He instigated a standing account at the salon.

1 comment:

The Style Crone said...

It's too bad that you can't 'call' a lost camera like you can a lost cell phone. Your word stories are always entertaining.