Monday 16 January 2012

How Thrilling! A photo of me in someone else's blog!!!

I am so thrilled to report that there is a photo of ME on the blog, thatsnotmyage.com.  I feel so honored to be in the company of such fantastic women.  Judith Boyd of Style Crone has always been a favourite of mine, and I check her blog, http://www.stylecrone.com/ out every day.  Oh, to have her beautiful soul, as well as how beautiful she is on the outside!

A knitting project for the future

When I finish Gorgeous Husband's socks, (I'm aiming for Valentine's Day) this is in line for one of my future projects.  I took it into my head to UNRAVEL this very long pullover because, although I love the colour, it never really looked that good on me.  Hence, I became a bit obsessed with unravelling this, which isn't as easy as it sounds.  I'm pleased that I now have enough to re-knit this into something else, although I do feel like this might be taking the "recycling" and "make do and mend" message a bit far.  You'd think there was a war on or something!

2 comments:

The Style Crone said...

I loved your photo on That's Not My Age! Thank you so much for your kind words and support. It's been so much fun watching your blog grow and thrive. And I adore the color of the yarn that you're 'unraveling.'

Rosemary the Shopper said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments on my knitting. I plan to have Gorgeous Husband's socks ready for Valentine's Day. I just hope they don't have to put Valentine's Day back a few days!