Wednesday 15 January 2014

Hey, Cinderella!

I suppose you should never be surprised at what you find on your doorstep...particularly if you are going out the door on New Year's Day. Who knows what revelry has gone on outside your very own door? Case in point, Gorgeous Husband and I woke up to find this single, lovely silver slipper at our door. No Cinderella with it. Just the shoe. Pity only one shoe. Also pity it wasn't my size!


I would love to know what kind of night the owner of this shoe had.  Not tea and biscuits I presume!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh that is too funny! I would LOVE to find something like that on my stoop. Rosemary, I am so happy that you stopped by. I love your style. So chic compared to my hippie dippy California style. I am now following you down that catwalk. I will be the one in the bare feet! Connie*

No Fear of Fashion said...

What a mystery. You (and we) are dieing to know the story behind it. And we will most likely never know. Let's think up a few stories.
Mine would be not very romantic. The girl was so drunk she didn't even notice losing the shoe.
Greetje